Ebert supports 36 static analysis engines that you can enable or disable on
.ebert.yml file as you wish to configure
how we should review your repository.
Brakeman is an open source vulnerability scanner specifically designed for Ruby on Rails applications. It statically analyzes Rails application code to find security issues at any stage of development.
bundler-audit provides patch-level verification for Bundled apps.
A linter for Go source code.
remark-lint is a markdown code style linter. Ensuring the markdown you (and contributors) write is of great quality will provide better rendering in all the different markdown parsers, and makes sure less refactoring is needed afterwards.Learn how to configure it here.
- apexmetrics: ApexMetrics is a static code analysis tool for Salesforce.com Apex.
- coffeelint: A style checker for CoffeeScript.
- csslint: Automated linting of Cascading Stylesheets.
- foodcritic: Lint tool for Chef cookbooks.
- gnu-complexity: Checks complexity of C code
- gofmt: Checks the formatting of Go programs.
- govet: Reports suspicious constructs in Go programs.
- haxe-checkstyle: Checkstyle is a development library to help developers write Haxe code that adheres to a coding standard.
- hlint: Linter for Haskell programs.
- kibit: Static code analyzer for Clojure, ClojureScript, cljx and other Clojure variants.
- markdownlint: Flags style issues within Markdown files.
- nodesecurity: Security tool for Node.js dependencies.
- pep8: Static analysis tool to check Python code against the style conventions outlined in PEP-8.
- phan: Phan is a static analyzer for PHP.
- phpcodesniffer: Detects violations of a defined set of coding standards in PHP.
- phpmd: A PHP static analysis tool.
- radon: Python tool used to compute Cyclomatic Complexity.
- requiresafe: Security tool for Node.js dependencies.
- rubocop-v35: A Ruby static code analyzer, based on the community Ruby style guide. Version 0.35.1 of RuboCop.
- rubymotion: Rubymotion-specific rubocop checks.
- shellcheck: A static analysis tool for shell scripts.
- tailor: Cross-platform static analyzer and linter for Swift.
- vint: Fast and Highly Extensible Vim script Language Lint implemented by Python.
- watson: A young Ember Doctor to help you fix your code.